It\'s May and Bike to Work/School Week starts May 25th!

Home Forums Events It\'s May and Bike to Work/School Week starts May 25th!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kerry Jones 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Kerry Jones

Hello everyone!

I would like to let you all know that Bike to Work/School Week is May 25 to 31 this year. I want to encourage you to log in with last year’s email and password to register yourself or your team for this year. The website, of course is biketowork.ca/powell-river.

I am coordinating Bike to Work/School week this year, so please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions about registration. (see below)

This year there will be morning Celebration Stations from 0730-0930 at the First Credit Union. Coffee and snacks from one of our local coffee establishments will be available, plus water for your water bottles. You can enter the draw for one of our daily prizes too.

At the Monday morning Kick-Off, come out and hear about the City’s plans for bike lanes.

On Tuesday afternoon from 3:30-5 there will be a Celebration Station at the Powell River Visitors Bureau on Joyce Ave and on Thursday at Eco Essentials at Alberni and Marine. Please come out and join us there and enter the daily draw.

Friday will be a pancake breakfast from 0730-0845 at the First Credit Union and on Saturday there is a family oriented Bike Night ride and barbeque starting at 4pm at the Complex Bike Park.

So, please come out and encourage your friends to get on their bikes!

Kerry Jones

Coordinator

604-414-7082 or kandrjones@shaw.ca

http://www.biketowork.ca

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.